- Skill Level: Medium
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 Minutes
- Chill Time: Overnight
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
- Yield: --
- 1 14-ounce can coconut cream or full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 – 3/4 cup icing/powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 15-ounce cans pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp coconut sugar (or sub organic brown sugar)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice*
- 1 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pecans (PECANS optional)
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- Chill coconut cream or coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight. Place hardened cream in your chilled mixing bowl.
- Beat for 30 seconds with a mixer until creamy.
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar and mix until creamy and smooth – about 1 minute.
- Add all ingredients to a large saucepan or pot over medium-high heat and stir to combine.
- Once it begins bubbling, reduce heat to low.
- Cook, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place Pumpkin Butter and Whipped Cream in plastic freezer bags and set in the refrigerator to chill. When ready to assemble, snip the corner for easy assembly.
- FOR THE GRANOLA: Preheat oven to 340
- Add rolled oats, salt, sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice to a mixing bowl and stir.
- In a separate bowl, melt coconut oil in the microwave, add maple syrup, and whisk thoroughly to combine. Add to oat mixture and toss to coat.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- FOR THE PECANS: Leave oven preheated to 340 and heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once hot, add pecans and toast for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. If smoking or browning too quickly, turn heat to medium-low or low.
- At the 5-minute mark, add coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Stir and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Remove from skillet transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 3-6 more minutes.
- FOR THE PARFAITS: layer the butter, cream and granola.