- Skill Level: --
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1 Quesadilla
- Yield: 2 Quesadillas
- 1 cup MagicalButter
- 1 pound organic chicken breast tenders (boneless, skinless)
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- ¾ cup jalapeños
- 1 lime wedge
- Large flour tortillas
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Combine ½ cup of MagicalButter, garlic, onion, and jalapeños. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken tenders, ensuring they are in contact with the pan. Cook until browned, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove only the chicken, chop, and set aside; return the pan with the onions and peppers to the burner.
- Add the shrimp and the juice from the lime wedge. Cook until slightly browned on both sides, stirring frequently, and remove the shrimp and vegetables from heat.
- In a fresh pan over medium-high, heat ½ cup of MagicalButter. Once hot, place a large tortilla in the pan,
- Using a spatula, evenly spread the shredded cheeses almost to the edges of the tortilla.
- As the cheese melts, add the chopped chicken. Spread out almost to the edges, pressing the chicken chunks into the melting cheese.
- Add the shrimp and veggies to one side of the pan. Top it with the chopped bacon.
- Fold the other half of the tortilla over the shrimp and bacon half.
- Serve your QuesoDillos with garnishes like salsa, avocado, black beans, and sour cream, and enjoy!