- Skill Level: --
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1/2 Cup
- Yield: 8 Servings
- ¼ cup MagicalButter
- 2 tablespoons Magical Olive Oil
- 2¾ cups chicken broth
- 1½ cups uncooked tricolor quinoa
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup mango purée
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a large saucepan on medium-high heat, melt the MagicalButter. Then, add the onions, bell pepper, carrots, salt, and pepper; and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic and and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken broth and mango purée, and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add the quinoa, and stir. Cover the pot, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 12-15 minutes, or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- In a large bowl, mix olive oil, herbs, salt, and pepper; add the quinoa, and mix thoroughly. It’s time to serve and enjoy your Quinoa Confetti!