Sautéed Broccoli Rabe
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: About 5 minutes
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: N/A
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 4 tablespoons/60 ml MagicalButter Olive Oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds/900 g fresh broccoli rabe, blanched 1 minute, ice bathed, and strained
- 2 tablespoons/60 ml white wine
- 2 tablespoons/60 ml chicken broth, preferably homemade
- ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml crushed red pepper
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon juice and zest
- Pink Himalayan salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large, heavy-bottomed sauté pan on medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Add fresh broccoli rabe, salt, and pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add crushed red pepper and salt, and cook for 1 more minute.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine and chicken broth, and reduce it until almost all liquid is gone.
- Add the lemon juice and zest, salt, and pepper. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, serve, and enjoy!