Seven-Level Taco Dip
- Skill Level:
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 to 25 Minutes
- Chill Time:
- Serving Size: 1/3 Cup
- Yield: About 20 Servings
- ½ cup MagicalButter [RECIPE LINKS]
- 16 ounces fat-free refried beans
- 3 cups Slammin’ Salsa [RECIPE LINK] or use your favorite salsa brand
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 6 ounces black olives, drained and sliced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 to 4 green onions, chopped
- ½ bell pepper, finely chopped
- ⅓ head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix, ¼ cup Magical Olive Oil, and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a 8-inch square glass baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix the sour cream and cream cheese.
- Spread the sour cream mixture over the refried beans; then, top with 2 cups of the salsa.
- In a separate bowl, toss the bell pepper, green onions and the rest of the olive oil with salt and pepper to taste; now spread in an even layer.
- Top with lettuce, the rest of the salsa, and then the cheddar cheese.
- Garnish your Seven-Level Taco Dip with sliced black olives, serve, and enjoy!