- In a large sauté pan on medium heat, add the ground beef, onion, and pepper, and cook 10-12 minutes, or until the meat is browned and most of the excess liquid has cooked off.
- Add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add potato starch, stir thoroughly, then add the rest of the ingredients, stir, reduce heat, and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Take a 12 pack of Hawaiian Rolls, and cut in half from top to bottom, and separate.
- Scoop the Sloppy Joey mixture onto the bottom, and place the top on.
- Plate and enjoy!
We suggest topping w/ Habanero Cheddar Cheese, and some Pickled Red Onion to take this heady snack over the top!!!