Smoked Bacon Wrapped Boursin Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: 1-2 jalapeños, 2-3 tablespoons/30-45 ml of jam
- Yield: 6-12 servings
- ¼ cup/125 ml MagicalButter Coconut Oil
- 1 pound/450 g center-cut bacon
- 6 ounces/170 g MagicalButter Boursin Cheese [Recipe Link]
- 12 large, fresh jalapeño peppers
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml seasoning salt
- Set your smoker to 225°F/110°C. Use bourbon-soaked cherry wood, or your favorite wood chips.
- Cut the tops off and core the jalapeños, carefully removing seeds and inner ribs.
- Fill the peppers with Boursin cheese, and wrap them with bacon, starting at the bottom.
- Coat the peppers with oil, and sprinkle them with Spice Mix. Put them into the smoker, standing upright, for 1 hour.
- Plate your Bacon-Wrapped Boursin-Stuffed Jalapeños, serve, and enjoy!