Spinach & Pea Soup
- Skill Level: --
- Prep Time: About 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1 Bowl
- Yield: About 16 Bowls
- 5 teaspoons Magical Olive Oil
- 1 pound frozen peas
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, roasted and minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped and caramelized
- 1½ teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Blend/Clean button, and run 1 cycle.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160ºF; then, press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- Divide your Spinach and Pea Soup into 16 servings, garnish as desired, and serve immediately. Enjoy!