Szechuan Teriyaki Dipping Sauce
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Chill Time:
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Yield: 20 servings
- ⅓ cup Magical Coconut Oil
- 6 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large onion, chopped and sautéed in MagicalButter
- 1 cup chicken broth (or water)
- 1 cup ketchup
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Szechuan spice
- 1 tablespoon dried red chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh or crystallized ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Blend/Clean button, and listen for two short blending cycles; then, press the same button again to stop the machine.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 130°F; then, press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is completed, empty the pitcher into a serving dish, and refrigerate the remaining sauce for later use.