Tattoo Aftercare Lotion
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: N/A
- Cook Time: N/A
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: N/A
- 1 cup grape seed oil
- 1 cup shea butter
- ½ cup vegetable glycerin
- ⅓ cup coconut water
- 4 tablespoons jojoba oil
- 4 tablespoons Vitamin E (tocopherol)
- 2 tablespoons orange essential oil
- 2 tablespoons stearic acid
- 1 tablespoon natural white beeswax
- Place all the ingredients in your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F; then, press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- After the cycle is complete, unplug the unit at the outlet, and remove the head of the appliance.
- Leave your lotion in the machine to cool. When it solidifies, reclose the lid, and press the Blend/Clean button. This will whip the lotion into a beautifully smooth, creamy consistency.
- Transfer your lotion into a sterilized container of your choice.
- Tattoo Aftercare Lotion creates a soothing, protective, lasting emollient barrier against moisture loss
- A little goes a long way—extremely economical, all-natural solution
- Refrigerate any portion not used within 30 days
- Follow tattoo care instructions from your tattooist