Teriyaki Chicken Pineapple Bowl
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Chill Time: 6-8 Hours or Overnight
- Serving Size: 1 Breast
- Yield: 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Fresh Ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Garlic, chopped
- 4 TBSP MagicalButter Olive Oil
- 3 TBSP Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 TBSP Honey
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 TBSP Sesame Seeds
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Add all ingredients, except sesame seeds and chicken breast into the MagicalButter machine, starting with your liquids.
- Replace your head unit and set the temperature to 130º Fahrenheit. Set your time to 1 hour.
- Once your machine finishes, pour your marinade into a baggie with your chicken breasts and sesame seeds. Store in refrigerator for 6-8 hours, or overnight for best results.
- Pour chicken and marinate into pan and reduce on medium heat. While this is reducing, prepare your pineapple bowl.
- Slice the pineapple in half lengthwise and scoop out the pineapple fruit. Set aside and save for when the chicken finishes.
- Caramelize the pineapple chunks and then add them to your chicken.
- Put everything together in your bowls and serve hot! Enjoy!