- In a large stockpot on high heat, add berries, Tincture, and lemon juice, slightly crushing the fruit to release juices.
- Slowly stir in the pectins, and bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add sugar, and bring back to a full rolling boil for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Carefully ladle the hot mixture into hot Mason Jars, leaving ¼ inch/½ cm of space for the lid.
- Wipe the rims, and tighten the lids.
- Place the jars into a roasting pan, and fill halfway with boiling water.
- Proceed to heat for 10 minutes in simmering water.
- Remove your Thriceberry Jam from heat, and let cool completely. Store, or serve, and enjoy!
Your Thriceberry Jam should last 18-24 months on the shelf. No refrigeration is necessary until a jar is opened.