You’re Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Chill Time:
- Serving Size: 2-4 ounces/55-115g
- ⅓ cup/80 ml Magical Coconut Oil
- Seeds from 1 large pumpkin, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml organic cayenne pepper powder
- ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml turmeric
- Preheat your oven to 325°F/165°C.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all the spices. Add the oil, and mix well to thoroughly coat all the seeds.
- Scatter the pumpkin seeds onto a baking sheet. Bake them 7-10 minutes until they become light brown and crispy.
- Add more salt and pepper if desired. Serve Toasty Toasted Pumpkin Seeds as a snack or as a topping on soups and salads.