Chocolate Chip Croissant Pudding
Candies & Desserts
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Place all the ingredients except the croissants and chocolate chips inside your MagicalButter machine and secure the lid.
- Push the Blend/Clean button. When this short cycle is complete you’re ready to assemble your pudding.
- Cut the croissants into pieces about 1 to 2 inches in size. Place half of these into the bottom of your 10-by-13-inch baking dish. Top them with half the chocolate chips; then add half the custard mixture. Repeat the process; then gently push the floating croissant pieces into the custard mixture to soak. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake your covered pudding on your oven’s center rack for 45 minutes. Then uncover and bake it for an additional 40-45 minutes.
- Let your Chocolate Chip Croissant Pudding cool slightly and serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!