Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Candies & Desserts
Who doesn't love chocolate dipped fruit? This recipe is so easy, you'll have infused Chocolate Covered Strawberries in 20 minutes!
- Add 2 teaspoons of Magical Coconut Oil to the dark chocolate and melt. Gently stir.
- Grasping the green tops slowly dip the strawberries one at a time ⅔ of the way into the melted chocolate. Let the excess run off for a moment. Arrange them uniformly on MagicalButter baking mats or waxed paper on a baking sheet.
- Add 2 teaspoons of the infused oil to the white chocolate and melt. Gently stir.
- Dip a teaspoon into the melted white chocolate. Then drizzle it over each dark chocolate-coated strawberry with a back-and-forth scribbling motion producing a dramatic zig-zag pattern of fine white lines across the berries. Have fun—get creative!
- Chill your Chocolate-Covered Strawberries until the chocolate forms a crisp shell around them about 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!