Grilled Peach Cobbler
Candies & Desserts
Another great summer time recipe! The secret to amazing peach cobbler is using the biggest juiciest peaches you can find!
- Put a cast iron grill pan on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes allowing the pan to get heat up thoroughly.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and immediately place peach slices on the grill.
- Melt the Magical Butter in a baking dish (9 by 13 inches).
- In a large bowl combine the flour 1 cup of sugar baking powder and salt.
- Add the milk and stir just until all the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour the batter over the butter. Do NOT stir.
- In a large saucepan on high heat add the mango purée 1 cup of sugar peaches and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Pour peach filling into the middle of the batter and do NOT stir.
- Place into the middle of the oven and bake for 40 minutes at 350°F or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy your Grilled Peach Cobbler warm or cool!