Jello Filled Watermelon
Candies & Desserts
One of the easiest and coolest to enjoy watermelon jello outdoors! You're sure to impress everyone with this treat!
- Starting with a medium to large watermelon slice it in half and scoop all the watermelon out using a spoon/ice cream scoop. (Make sure to get all red leaving only the rind.) Set your watermelon rind to the side.
- In a large pan reduce your Magical Tincture down to a FECO. Add your flavor extract along with 4 cups of hot water. Stir.
- In a large bowl mix cherry strawberry and unflavored gelatin. (You can choose to use any flavoring you would like!) Whisk together and pour it directly into your large tincture pan. Add 4 cups of cold water and stir until fully mixed together.
- Pour jello mixture into your hollowed watermelon and refrigerate overnight.
- Once set trim excess rind and cut into slices! Enjoy!