Marshmallow Fluff Gelato
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Marshmallow Fluff Gelato - Munchies By Marissa Pour the heavy cream into the bowl of your stand mixer, using the whisk attachment whip on high for 4-5 minutes.
Scrape down the bowl, add the marshmallow fluff and sweetened condensed milk. Whip on high for an additional 4-5 minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
- Pour mixture into a large glass bowl or 2 pint sized mason jars.
- Add the magical liquid coconut oil and your choice of toppings.
Mix well using a silicone spatula, making sure to smooth out the top of the cream when you’re finished.
- Sprinkle any additional toppings on top.
- Place the bowl in the freezer to set for 4-5 hours.
- Scoop and serve or eat straight out the jars.
- Keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.