Toasted Coconut Lime Cheesecake Bars
5 tablespoons MagicalButter (unsalted, melted)
1⁄2 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
22 Golden Oreos (crushed)
2 tablespoons Sugar
3 tablespoons Lime Zest (optional)
2 8oz Cream Cheese Blocks (room temp)
1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
½ Cup Sugar
¼ Cup Lime Juice
1 ½ tablespoon Vanilla Extract
2 tablespoons Lime Zest
1 Cup Shredded Coconut (toasted)
Brown Sugar Crumble Topping
Lime No-Bake Cheesecake Filling
In a medium bowl combine the crushed Oreos, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and lime zest using a whisk. Once combined add in the melted Magical Butter. Combine well.
- In a 9x13 baking pan lined with parchment paper, evenly spread the crust mixture pressing firmly to ensure the crust is tightly packed into the pan.
- Allow the crust to chill in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- In a large mixing bowl add the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
Next add in the sugar and vanilla, mix until just combined, then slowly add in the lime juice. Mix on medium speed until well combined.
- Add in the heavy whipping cream and whip on high speed for 2-3 minutes.
- Fold the remaining lime zest into the filling.
Spread the filling evenly into the prepared crust and top generously with brown sugar crumble and toasted coconut.
- Let the cheesecakes chill in the fridge overnight or for 2-3 hours in the freezer.
- Slice and serve.
Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 months! Enjoy!