White Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies
Candies & Desserts
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 3 cups White Melting Chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh Strawberries cut in half lengthwise
- 1 box Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1/3 cup Magical Butter (or Magical Coconut Oil)
- In a small saucepan warm the heavy cream until just boiling.
- In a separate bowl pour the heavy cream onto the white chocolate and let it sit for 3-5 minutes. This will allow the liquids to emulsify.
- Add your strawberries to the top of the brownies once they've cooled.
- Pour the ganache over top the strawberries.
- Place in fridge to firm up and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl combine the brownie mix Magical Butter egg and water. Mix until combined and smooth.
- Pour your brownie mix into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake brownies for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownie comes out clean.