I’m Baked – Homemade Ravioli With Get Whacked Ala Vodka Sauce
3 to 4
- ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups/950 ml Get Whacked à la Vodka Sauce
- 1 pound/450 g homemade ravioli (or fresh store-bought)
- ½ pound/225 g prosciutto ham
- ½ pound/225 g hot sopressata hard salami
- ½ pound/225 g asiago cheese shredded
- ½ pound/225 g fresh mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ cup/120 ml parmigiano reggiano
- Preheat your oven to 325°F/165°C.
- In a large sauté pan set to medium heat the olive oil for 1 minute.
- Carefully add the prosciutto and soppressata and cook until slightly crisp on both sides.
- Remove and set aside both the meat and the oil for later.
- In a large pot of well-salted water boil your raviolis for 3-5 minutes until they are about half-cooked.
- Strain and place the raviolis into a baking pan with 1 cup/240 ml of sauce in the bottom to prevent sticking.
- Place a slice of prosciutto and of soppressata atop each ravioli; sauce the top; then sprinkle shredded asiago and mozzarella cheeses over the raviolis.
- Drizzle the leftover oil from the prosciutto and soppressata on top and bake for 20 minutes.
- Set your broiler on low heat and broil until the cheese is bubbly (about 3-5 minutes) but keep an eye on it because it can burn fast.
- Top your I’m Baked Homemade Ravioli with Get Whacked à la Vodka Sauce and Parmigiano Reggiano drizzle with MagicalButter extra-virgin olive oil serve and enjoy. Buon appetito! Molto delizioso!
Serving Size is 3-4 raviolis and 3-4 tablespoons/45-60 ml of sauce