Don't waste money on store-bought almond milk when you can add almonds & water to the MB2e and make it in your kitchen.
- 1 cup Almonds soaked in cold water for 12 hours
- 4-5 cups filtered water (less if you want it thicker more if you want looser)
View Sunflower Lecithin Powder 2 tablespoons Magical Sunflower Lecithin*
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional Add-Ins:
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup Honey or other sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Fresh Berries
View MB2e MagicalButter Machine
- Place all of the ingredients into the MagicalButter machine and secure the lid.
- Select the 130°F option and then press the 1 HOUR button.
- Once the cycle has finished strain your almond milk through your filter bag to remove the leftover pulp.
- Store in an air tight jar or covered bottle and refrigerate. Will keep for 4-5 days though best when fresh! Shake well before drinking. Enjoy!