Apple Cider Floats with Infused Caramel Sauce
Rated 4.0 stars by 2 users
These apple cider floats are sublime, and exactly what you need on a beautiful fall morning. And don't forget the infused caramel sauce!Author: MagicalButter
- In medium saucepan melt the Magical Butter. Once melted add the brown sugar and heavy cream.
- Whisk nonstop for 2-3 minutes. Do not allow sugar to sit at bottom as it will burn.
- Remove from heat and allow caramel sauce to cool.
Apple Cider Floats
- Place all of the ingredients into the MagicalButter machine and secure the lid.
- Set the temperature to 160º F and press the 2 HOUR cycle.
- Once the cycle is complete strain the mixture and set the now infused apple cider to the side.
- Add 2 scoops of ice cream to a chilled mug or mason jar. Pour the infused apple cider into the cup.
- Top with whipped cream infused caramel sauce and an apple slice. Enjoy!
1. Take mason jar, mug, or even coffee mug and add ice cream 2. Fill with warm cider 3. Top with whipped cream 4. Add caramel sauce on top 5. Enjoy!