- 3/4 cup uncooked long grain white rice soaked in hot (not boiling) water for 2 hours
- 4-5 cups filtered water (less if you want it thicker more if you want looser)
- 2 tablespoons Magical Sunflower Lecithin*
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional Add-Ins:
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup Honey or other sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Fresh Berries
- Soak rice in 2 cups very hot (not boiling) water for 2 hours then drain to remove excess starch. The rice should be soft but still very raw.
- Place all of the ingredients into the MagicalButter machine and secure the lid.
- Press the Blend/Clean button and let he machine run it's cycle. Once it's done run it a second time.
- Once the second cycle has finished strain your rice milk through your filter bag to remove the leftover pulp.
- Store in an air tight jar or covered bottle and refrigerate. Will keep for 4-5 days though best when fresh! Shake well before drinking. Enjoy!