Candy Gummy Bar
Did you know you can make more than just butter in our molds? Simply add your gummy mixture and your favorite candy and prepare to be amazed.
- 1 cup Magical Tincture
- 1 cup Fruit Juice
- 1 tablespoon Concentrated Fruit Punch Flavoring
- 2 1/2 ounces Unflavored Gelatin
- 12 ounces Flavored Gelatin
- Candy for topping
MagicalButter Butter Mold
- In a large non-stick sauté pan on low heat reduce your tincture until almost all the alcohol has evaporated creating concentrated MagicalButter Oil or MBO (recipe on site). It should look like molasses.
- Add flavor extract to the pan then your fruit juice.
- Add the unflavored gelatin into the pan whisking as you pour. Make sure it fully dissolves.
- Add the flavored gelatin to the pan whisking as you pour.
- Stir constantly for 7-10 minutes or until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Once dissolved immediately remove from heat and add to large measuring cup with a pour spout.
- Pour mixture into your Magical Gummy Tray and sprinkle with crunchy candy of your choice.
- Refrigerate for 45-60 minutes.
- Remove your Magical Gummies from the tray serve and enjoy!