Candy Gummy Bar
Learn how to make more than infused butter with our silicone butter molds. Use them to make an infused gummy bar with your favorite candy on top! Feel like a kid again with our easy-to-follow recipe.
1 cup Magical Tincture
- 1 cup Fruit Juice
- 1 tablespoon Concentrated Fruit Punch Flavoring
- 2 1/2 ounces Unflavored Gelatin
- 12 ounces Flavored Gelatin
- Candy for topping
MagicalButter Butter Mold
- In a large non-stick sauté pan on low heat reduce your tincture until almost all the alcohol has evaporated creating concentrated MagicalButter Oil or MBO (recipe on site). It should look like molasses.
- Add flavor extract to the pan then your fruit juice.
- Add the unflavored gelatin into the pan whisking as you pour. Make sure it fully dissolves.
- Add the flavored gelatin to the pan whisking as you pour.
- Stir constantly for 7-10 minutes or until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Once dissolved immediately remove from heat and add to large measuring cup with a pour spout.
- Pour mixture into your Magical Gummy Tray and sprinkle with crunchy candy of your choice.
- Refrigerate for 45-60 minutes.
- Remove your Magical Gummies from the tray serve and enjoy!