Jucy Lucy Burger
- 2 lbs Ground beef
- Salt and Pepper
- American Cheese or melty cheese of your choice
- Magical Worcestershire Sauce
- Mix about 6 ounces of ground beef with a pinch of salt and pepper. Form that into two equal balls and then flatten into patties.
- Lay two slices of folded American cheese in between the the patties and form the meat around the cheese. Pinch the edges to seal the burger.
- Place your burgers on the grill and baste with Magical Worcestershire Sauce. Let each side cook for 4-5 minutes and then remove from the grill. Toast your buns and serve enjoy!