Homemade Gluten-Free Granola Bars
- 2 ½ cups Gluten-Free Oatmeal
- ½ cup Honey
1/2 cup Magical Coconut Oil, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- ¼ cup Organic Palm Sugar
- ½ cup Dried Cranberries
- ½ Sunflowers Seeds
- ¼ cup Cashews chopped
- ¼ cup Pistachios chopped
- ½ Dried Cherries
- 1 cup Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes
- Add all of your ingredients to a large mixing bowl and combine under everything is fully mixed. Add more sunflowerbutter or honey as needed to make sure your granola bar isn't too dry.
- Transfer the granola mixture to a Magical Butter Tray secure the lid and transfer to the fridge to firm up.
- One hour later pop them out of the mold and enjoy!