Alabama White Sauce
Sauces & Spreads
1/3 Cup Magical Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon powdered garlic
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish from a jar
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Morton’s coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground cayenne pepper
- 2 Whole chickens approximately 4 pounds each
- Add all ingredients into the MagicalButter machine starting with your liquids.
- Replace your head unit and set the temperature to 130º Fahrenheit. Set your time to 1 hour.
- Once your machine finishes pour your sauce into squirt bottles. Store in the refrigerator.
- Add it to your chicken on and off the grill for even more flavor! Eat To Treat!