Baked Grilled Cheese Balls
Small Bites & Appetizers
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl add all of the ingredients except the chief and mix thoroughly.
- Using 2 heaping tablespoons of mixture roll to form a ball and place into the freezer for 20 minutes
- Remove from the freezer place onto a lined cookie sheet and bake until firm about 15 minutes.
- Turn on broiler on high and broil the tops of the cheese balls until Golden Delicious Brown.
- Remove from oven and top with chives and serve.