Chicken Parm Stuffed Garlic Bread
Small Bites & Appetizers
½ cup Magical Olive Oil
½ cup Magical Butter melted
- 28 ounce can San Marzano tomatoes whole
- 6 ounces organic tomato paste
- ¼ cup fresh basil chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 large chicken breast, cooked and cut into srtrips
- 1 large loaf Italian bread
- ¼ cup Romano cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic chives finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Place the olive oil tomatoes tomato paste basil garlic oregano salt and pepper into your MagicalButter machine and secure the head.
- Select the Blend/Clean cycle and run it for 1-2 cycles
- Once this short cycle is finished you’re ready to use your sauce.
- In a small bowl add the butter Romano cheese and garlic chives and mix thoroughly.
- Cut the top of the loaf of bread and hollow out the middle.
- Brush half of the butter mixture into the bottom half of the loaf.
- Add 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese over buttered bottom then add the chicken strips ½ cup of tomato sauce 1 cup of mozzarella cheese then put the top of the loaf back on.
- Brush the rest of the butter mixture then cover with the last cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Place in the middle of your oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the top cheese is a Delicious Golden Bubbly Brown.
- Remove from the oven cut and serve.