Magical Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Jalapeños
Rated 4.3 stars by 3 users
Small Bites & Appetizers
- Preheat your oven to 325°F/160°C.
- In a large bowl mix thoroughly the Boursin cheese butter and cheddar cheese.
- Wash dry and halve the jalapeños lengthwise. Remove the veins and seeds.
- Fill the peppers with cheese. Wrap them individually with bacon strips and place them onto a baking sheet.
- Bake your Magical Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Jalapeños for 15-20 minutes or until the bacon is cooked to your desired level of doneness. Serve and enjoy!