Sticky Icky Wing Sauce
Small Bites & Appetizers
- 2 tablespoon/30 ml chives chopped
- 2 tablespoon/30 ml fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml black and white sesame seeds
- ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter Coconut Oil
- ¾ cup/180 ml Sriracha hot sauce or gochujang (Korean-style red chili paste)
- ¼ cup/60 ml raw local honey plus more for drizzling
- ¼ cup/60 ml soy sauce
- ¼ cup/60 ml mango pureé
- 1 fresh lime including zest (zest it first)
- 2 pounds/1 kg chicken wings
- 4 tablespoons/60 ml olive oil
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml garlic granulated
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon/2½ ml pepper freshly ground
- Remove from the oven plate garnish serve and enjoy!
- Place all of the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button and select 160°F/71°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When time is up your sauce is ready!
- Preheat your oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Put your wings into a medium-size bowl. (Your chicken wings that is.) Add the olive oil granulated garlic salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place them on a large rimmed baking tray lined with foil and spread them out evenly.
- Place the wings into your preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- When time is up carefully remove the wings from the tray and place them into a large bowl. You will use the tray again in the next step.
- Pour the warm Sticky Icky Sauce over the wings and toss to completely coat them; then return them to the baking tray.
- Broil your Sticky Icky Wings on high for 2-5 minutes to create a slight char.
Be sure to have plenty of napkins on hand!