Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Soups & Salads
Check out this flavorful pepper soup done in 30 minutes!
2 tablespoons Magical Olive Oil
- 4 Red Bell Peppers roasted chopped
- ½ Red Onion chopped
- 1 ½ cups Half and Half Cream
- ¼ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Basil (for garnish)
- Lemon Zest (for garnish)
- Place the Magical olive oil red pepper flakes and onions into the Magical Butter Machine. Set your temperature to 160° and press the 1 HOUR button.
- Remove the lid after 10 minutes and then add the peppers cream and goat cheese. Set your temperature to 160° and press the 1 HOUR button again.
- Remove the lid after 20 minutes and season with salt. Adjust thickness with more cream if needed.
- Garnish with lemon zest basil and cracked black pepper. Enjoy!
Recipe provided by Chef Brandon Allen Instagram: @chefbrandonallen