Flying French Onion Soup
Soups & Salads
- In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat melt the MagicalButter.
- Add the onions salt and pepper and stir thoroughly. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Place ⅓ of the cooked onions inside your MagicalButter machine setting the rest aside.
- Add the broth thyme salt pepper and sherry (if desired) to the machine and secure the lid.
- Press the Temperature button and select 190°F; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- After 30 minutes unplug the power cord from the machine to stop the cycle.
- Portion out your remaining onions into oven-safe bowls. Add soup from the pitcher to each bowl and top with croutons and cheeses.
- Place the bowls into your oven broiler and broil until a deep golden brown color emerges.
- Remove your Flying French Onion Soup from the broiler serve immediately and enjoy!