Summer Greens & Berries Salad with Wild Huckleberry Vinaigrette
Soups & Salads
1 cup Magical Olive Oil
- 1 cup Wild Huckleberries
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Honey Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- ¼ cup Honey or Sugar
- Sea Salt to taste
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- 2 ounces Mixed Garden Greens (pea vines young arugula young herbs etc.)
- 1 cup Strawberries cut in half
- ½ cup Blueberries
- ½ cup Wild Salmonberries or Raspberries
- ¼ cup Wild Huckleberries
- 1 teaspoon Local Bee Pollen
- 2 tablespoons Toasted Sunflower Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Dried Elderberries
- 2 tablespoons Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 10-12 miscellaneous Edible Flowers small
View MB2e MagicalButter Machine
- Place all of the ingredients into the MagicalButter machine and secure the lid.
- Set your temperature to NO HEAT and then press the Blend button. Do this twice.
- Once the cycle has finished set aside.
- Add the mixed garden greens to a bowl and toss in some of the huckleberry vinaigrette to coat.
- Place dressed greens on your desired serving vessel. In the now empty greens bowl toss the berries in the residual vinaigrette left in the bowl.
- Mound the lacquered berries on top of the greens then sprinkle the top of the salad with sunflower seeds pollen dry elderberries and desired cheese crumbles.
- Top with the edible flowers serve and enjoy!
Recipe provided by Chef Sebastian Carosi Instagram: @chef_sebastian_carosi