Almond Oil Hand Salve
Topicals & Salves
- 16 ounces/480 ml sweet almond oil
- ½ cup/120 ml beeswax
- ¼ cup/60 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup/60 ml eucalyptus oil
- 1 ounce/30 ml lemon oil
- ½ ounce/15 ml camphor oil
- Place all the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button and select 160ºF/71°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- Sterilize containers of your choice by boiling them for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the salve into your sterilized containers.
Almond Oil Hand Salve requires no refrigeration. Our hands work extremely hard every day. Plus, we expose them to harsh textures and solvents. Washing our hands with soap and water can leave them dry and feeling rough. Sweet almond oil is a good carrier oil full of essential vitamins––A, D, and E. Almonds have anti-aging properties that promote skin regeneration. Eucalyptus oil penetrates well into the skin in combination with camphor oil, making it an awesome therapy for your hands. I recommend you apply it generously at bedtime and let all the goodness penetrate into your skin overnight