100% Pure Refined Coconut Oil
Perfect for Infusing herbs
If you’re making herb-infused edibles or topicals, we recommend coconut oil because it works the best at absorbing the active components of herbs.
- Versatility: use in cooking, baking, or smoothies
- 1:1 ratio: Can be used the same as butter and other oils
- Blend with coffee or hot tea as a substitute for creamer
- Coconut oil is solid at room temperature, substituting it instead of butter or other oils to make baked goods and other edibles that require a reliable source of fat.
Health Benefits of Coconut Oil:
- Contains Healthy Fatty Acids
- May boost heart health
- May encourage fat burning
- It May have antimicrobial effects
- May protect skin, hair, and teeth
- May help with weight loss
- May help with inflammation
- It May help you build & maintain muscle
Easily Infuse Coconut Oil in Your MB2e!
Make MagicalButter’s herb-infused coconut oil in 3 steps. With fantastic versatility—edibles, topicals, and more—this vegan Oil has endless uses!
- 14-28g Decarboxylated Botanicals, per cup of Oil used
- 2-5 cups Refined Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Magical Sunflower Lecithin, per cup of Oil
- Place all of the ingredients into the Magical Butter machine and secure the lid.
- Set your temperature to 160°F and then press the 2 HOUR button.
- After the cycle is complete, unplug the unit and remove the head of the appliance.
- Grab a large bowl or measuring cup and secure your Purify Filter bag in it. Put on your Magical Glove, and pour the contents slowly through your Purify Filter, squeezing gently to get all your extraction.
- Pour directly into your Magical Butter
When you’re ready for more, order Magical Coconut Oil to keep on hand in your pantry! Subscribe & Save today starting with deliveries every 30 days.
Feel free to tag your social posts using #MagicalCoconutOil for a chance to be featured on our Instagram!