Magical Gummy Mix - Just $14.95
Required Items for success:
- Mixing Bowl, preferably glass, pyrex or metal
- Saucepan that the glass bowl will fit on top of; the two should fit tightly together
- Silicone Spatula - use a spatula instead of a whisk to reduce the number of bubbles or foam in your gummy mixture
- Measuring Cup or Squeeze Bottle - we recommend a silicone measuring cup or plastic squirt bottle for ease of pouring!
- Gummy Molds - MagicalButter 10ml Trays are perfect for the Magical Gummy Mix
- Storage Container - place your gummies in an air-tight storage container or use the lid that comes with the 10ml Tray
- Infusion- FECO, Coconut Oil, Concentrate, Distillate, Kief, Hash
- Pour the cold water or juice into a large glass bowl.
- Slowly and evenly sprinkle the Magical Gummy Mix over the top of the liquid.
- Using the silicone spatula, gently fold the mixture until the powder fully absorbs the liquid.
- Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes to let it bloom. Blooming is when your gelatin has fully absorbed all the liquid.
- Once the mixture is bloomed and all the liquid is absorbed, place the glass bowl onto a large pot of boiling water, making sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl. Use your spatula to gently mix as it melts. Keep mixing until it’s fully dissolved. This should take 1-3 minutes.
- Add your infusion, extract, or oil (FECO, Distillate, Coconut Oil) into the gummy mixture and fold gently to mix completely.
- Transfer the mixture to a silicone measuring cup and carefully pour your mixture into your gummy molds.
- The gummy mixture is sticky and is easier to work with when it is hot, so fill the molds up quickly before it cools.
- Let the gummies set at room temp for 1 hour, or in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Place your gummies in an airtight storage container.
- Once they’re set, pop them out and enjoy!
- Label your container with the date and dose information.
- Keep gummies stored in the refrigerator or freezer. Store your gummies in a cool, dark place.
Fridge= several weeks
Freezer= several months
Don’t wait to start cooking. Purchase our Gummy Mix today and add some variety to your infusions.
Edible Gummies: The discreet treat, that’s fun to eat!