Baked Grilled Cheese Balls
- Skill Level: --
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: About 15 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1 Ball
- Yield: About 20 Balls
- ½ cup Magical Butter, melted
- 8 slices of a hearty bread, diced
- ½ pound of each American, cheddar, Habanero Jack cheese, diced
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- fresh chives, finely chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients except the chief, and mix thoroughly.
- Using 2 heaping tablespoons of mixture, roll to form a ball, and place into the freezer for 20 minutes,
- Remove from the freezer, place onto a lined cookie sheet, and bake until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Turn on broiler on high, and broil the tops of the cheese balls until Golden Delicious Brown.
- Remove from oven and top with chives and serve.