- Preheat your oven to the lowest temperature setting. Ensure that the temperature is set below 200°F.
- In a baking bowl, add the sugar and Magical Tincture, and mix thoroughly with a spoon. The mixture will look grainy.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a baking pan, and smooth it with a spoon.
- Bake the mixture in the middle of the oven, removing it from the oven and stirring every 10 minutes, until it eventually achieves a dry consistency (at least 1 hour). This will also vent your oven to remove the buildup of alcohol vapors.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely. Make sure that your Magical Sugar is completely dry before placing in an airtight container for storage in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN WORKING WITH ALCOHOL AND ALCOHOL VAPOR. DO NOT USE NEAR OPEN FLAME OR IGNITION SOURCE. DO NOT USE WITH GAS OVENS. PERFORM THIS TECHNIQUE IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA. VAPORS FROM THIS PREPARATION ARE HIGHLY FLAMMABLE AND MAGICALBUTTER.COM® PBC HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISAVOWS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN USING THE MB MACHINE. AND ALL CLAIMS FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.