- Skill Level: --
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1-2 Tablespoons
- Yield: 2 1/2 Cups
- ¼ cup Magical Olive Oil
- 2 cups dry white wine such as Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 large onion, caramelized
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup mustard powder
- ½ cup mustard seeds
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Blend/Clean button, and run 1 cycle.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160ºF; then, press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is finished, pour your Dijon Mustard into a storage container. It will keep for 60-90 days in the refrigerator.