GrandMa’s Blueberry Compote
- Skill Level: Medium
- Prep Time: 5-7 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: 2-3 tablespoons/30-45 ml
- Yield: about 4 cups/950 ml
- ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter Tincture
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml MagicalButter
- 2 pints/475 ml fresh blueberries
- ½ cup/120 ml Pom Wonderful Blueberry Juice
- ½ cup/120 ml sugar
- 4 tablespoons/60 ml agave syrup
- 4 tablespoons/60 ml Grand Marnier
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- In a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, combine juice, tincture, agave syrup, and sugar, and bring to slow boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add blueberries, and continue to cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add Grand Marnier, and cook until the liquid has a thick, syrupy consistency (about 3 minutes).
- Remove your Grandma’s Blueberry Compote from heat, serve warm topped with whipped cream, and enjoy!