Magical Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Jalapeños
- Skill Level: N/A
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15-17 Minutes
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: 1-2 jalapeños
- Yield: 12-14 jalapeños
- ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter
- 1 pound/455 g center-cut bacon
- 12 ounces/340 g Boursin Cheese
- 8 ounces/230 g sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6-7 large, fresh jalapeño peppers
- Preheat your oven to 325°F/160°C.
- In a large bowl, mix thoroughly the Boursin cheese, butter, and cheddar cheese.
- Wash, dry, and halve the jalapeños lengthwise. Remove the veins and seeds.
- Fill the peppers with cheese. Wrap them individually with bacon strips, and place them onto a baking sheet.
- Bake your Magical Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Jalapeños for 15-20 minutes, or until the bacon is cooked to your desired level of doneness. Serve, and enjoy!