- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Chill Time:
- Serving Size: ½ cup/120 ml
- Yield: about 5 cups/1.2 L
- ½-1 ounce/14-28 g high-quality flower, decarboxylated
- 2½ cups/600 ml local honey
- 1 tablespoons distilled water per cup of honey
- Place the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 130°F/54°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is complete, disconnect the power cord from the machine. Strain your Magical Honey through your Purify filter into a mason jar or glass container, and enjoy!