Fruity Rice Crispy Treats
- In a large saucepan on medium-low heat, melt your MagicalButter, made in the MagicalButter Machine.
- Add the marshmallows, and stir to coat them with the melted butter.
- Once the marshmallows begin to melt, stir constantly until the butter and marshmallows are completely mixed.
- Pour the cereal into the pan, and stir to combine.
- Line two 8 x 8 inch/20 x 20 cm pans with parchment paper; then pour the mixture into the pans, and spread evenly.
- Let your Rainbow Rice Crispy Treats sit for least 1 hour. Remove them from the pan, cut them into 2 x 2 inch/5 x 5 cm squares.
Infused Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Place egg whites and sugar into the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk until combined.
- Place bowl over a pot with 1-2″ of simmering water and whisk constantly until the mixture is hot and no longer grainy to the touch or reads 160º Fahrenheit on a candy thermometer (approx. 3mins)
- Place bowl on your stand mixer and whisk on med-high until the meringue is stiff and cooled.
- Slowly add cubed butter and mix until smooth.
- Add flavorings as desired (we used orange flavoring) whip until smooth.
- Using a piping bag, pipe your Swiss Meringue between two rice crispies to make a triple stacked treat.
- Finish piping the rest and don’t forget to Eat to Treat!