- Place all of the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F/71°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When time is up, your sauce is ready!
- Preheat your oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Put your wings into a medium-size bowl. (Your chicken wings, that is.) Add the olive oil, granulated garlic, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- Place them on a large, rimmed baking tray lined with foil, and spread them out evenly.
- Place the wings into your preheated oven, and bake for 45 minutes.
- When time is up, carefully remove the wings from the tray, and place them into a large bowl. You will use the tray again in the next step.
- Pour the warm Sticky Icky Sauce over the wings, and toss to completely coat them; then return them to the baking tray.
- Broil your Sticky Icky Wings on high for 2-5 minutes to create a slight char.
- Remove from the oven, plate, garnish, serve, and enjoy!
Chef’s Note: Be sure to have plenty of napkins on hand!