Vegan Avocado Brownies
Satisfy your sweet-tooth with this plant-based brownie recipe! Secret ingredient: Avocado
- ¼ cup Magical Coconut Oil melted
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour sifted
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Instant Coffee/Espresso
- ½ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½-1 cup Vegan Chocolate chopped
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¾ cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 Avocado very ripe
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease an 8x8 inch pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl mash the avocado until smooth. Add in the coconut oil and continue to mash until creamy.
- Sift in the flour then add in the cocoa powder baking soda sugar salt and coconut milk. Mix until combined.
- Spread the mix into the pan using a nonstick spatula (the mix will be thick). Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool on a metal rack and top with powdered sugar. Serve and enjoy!