Peanut Butter and Jelly Stuffed French Toast
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
1-2 tablespoons MagicalButter
- 5 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract Thick slice Challah Brioche or White Bread
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup warmed
1-2 tablespoons Magical Peanut Butter
1-2 tablespoons Magical Jelly
View MB2e MagicalButter Machine
- In a large bowl crack 5 eggs. Add ground cinnamon vanilla extract ground nutmeg and whisk until fully mixed.
- Carefully slice open your bread enough to fill with peanut butter and jelly. (We used a piping bag with both peanut butter and jelly but you can also spoon in the filling.)
- Next melt 1-2 tablespoons of MagicalButter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- While your skillet is heating up soak your bread in the egg mixture. Remove from egg mixture and add directly to the skillet. Fry until golden brown flip and fry the opposite side.
- Repeat step 4 for each piece of French toast.
- Top each piece with syrup and powdered sugar and enjoy!