⅔ cup MagicalButter plus 3 teaspoons for greasing griddle
- 2 cups boxed pancake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- In a large mixing bowl mix all the ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- In a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat melt 1 teaspoon of MagicalButter. When hot form pancakes by pouring ¼ cupfuls of batter into the pan.
- Cook until edges are dry and bubbles form. Flip and cook until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy your Magical Pancakes with MagicalButter fresh fruit and whipped cream; Maple Bacon Bourbon Butter Syrup; or raw local honey.