The Bomb Breakfast Burrito
- In a large sauté pan on medium heat melt 1 tablespoon of MagicalButter.
- Whisk the eggs add them to the sauté pan and fold into the melted butter.
- Add ½ tablespoon of butter and continue to gently fold the eggs; add another ½ tablespoon and fold the eggs until they’re completely cooked; then set aside.
- Place the sauté pan back onto heat. Melt ½ tablespoon of butter; then add the tortilla and heat it for 20-30 seconds.
- Remove the tortilla and assemble your burrito. Place all the ingredients on the tortilla except the sour cream and salsa and close the burrito.
- Melt the rest of the butter in the pan and brown the burrito on all sides.
- Plate your breakfast burrito and top it with sour cream and salsa. Slice serve and enjoy! It’s the Bomb!